Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Spoon...


Spoon...

In the minuscule moments before I slip into slumber, as I am readying myself for rest
I think of you holding me, your arms around me in a strong, yet sweet caress

Laying behind me, in an intimate and sensual embrace
I smile at the thought of you nuzzling my neck with your handsome face

You'll be my Nubian King, I'll be your African Prince
Why are you so far away from me? It's not fair, it doesn't make any sense



I want to wake in the morning...
The sound of your voice, will be what I hear first
But I am left longing, baffled... by some cruel joke of the Universe

Come lay with me Cap'n
We'll listen to Phyllis Hyman sing, “Meet Me On The Moon”
Who Knows?
Maybe next lifetime we'll actually get a chance to spoon...



www.myspace.com/theliterarymasturbator
theliterarymasturbator@gmail.com
http://theliterarymasturbator.blogspot.com
Copyright©2009 Jair

No comments: