Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yolo Akili's "Are We The Kinds Of Boys We Want?" & "Touch...." STILL Available....

I've been saying for a while now there needs to be a continuation of the groundbreaking work of Marlon Riggs', "Toungues Untied." Please take some time a view this great work by a wonderful artist Yolo Akili. This piece made me smile, think, and also reflect on the question asked. I know you will enjoy it. Yolo is raising money for his one man show. I'm sure he can use and will appreciate the support. Let's get behind self-produced work and keep community based art available at the grass roots level...



Go Here To Donate: http://yoloakili.chipin.com/purple-galaxy-a-poetic-experience-fundraiser



Also remember to get my new book, "Touch....Poems & Other Writings of Love, Erotica, & Sensuality" available on line: www.lulu.com/spotlight/tombombayboopublishing

No comments: