Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Black Family History Day & My Special Birthday Greeting....



The African American Genealogical Society of Northern California(AAGSNC)

and the Oakland Family History Center Present

BLACK FAMILY HISTORY DAY 2011

Celebrate Family History Month by creating a family tree of your own!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Free and Open to the Public from 2:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.




Oakland Family History Center
4766 Lincoln Avenue, Oakland, CA 94602

* Learn about Black History from your ancestors perspective
* Receive one-on-one assistance for FREE
* Bring a family member to share the experience
* Make it possible for future generations to know where they came from

To reserve a free consultation for a four-generation ancestry
chart or to register for the event, please select the number
of attendees above and click "Register" above.

For questions and further information call 877-884-2843



This is the best birthday greeting I have ever gotten in my life!! My great niece Taylor and I share a birthday. I know we aren't supposed to have favorites but she is definitely special to me.....

1 comment:

Dera Williams said...

Thanks for posting AAGSNC's information on your blog. Hope you can make it.