Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Early Morning At A Modern Sufi Lodge (An Homage to Sufi Poetry & Mysticism)


In the waking hours

I walk a path silently conversing with my Love

We talk of the future and what we’ve come through

We make plans to connect with each other throughout the day

My Love comforts me and reminds me of the estimable worth of remaining true to Him

She joys me by helping me remember the last time I thought all hope was gone but found delight in the presence of her spirit

My Love implores me to have no fear

To stretch out on my faith and be all I can be

For my Love knows I am complete in love and therefore must experience all to know the all of my existence.....

facebook.com/jair.trice
theliterarymasturbator@gmail.com
theliterarymasturbator.blogspot.com
Twitter: @litmasturbator
Copyright ©2007 Jair Writes

No comments: