Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ain't Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me 'Round.....

Two distinct things stuck out for me yesterday as the Supreme Court took up the first of 2 days dealing with Marriage Equality. Ine was a speech given by my Pastor Bishop Yvette Flunder at the Pro Marriage Equality Rally in Washington DC where she appered with her Spouse of 29 years Shirley Miller. I love both of these women very dearly and am thankful they are in my life



The other thing that I noticed was some of the questioning of the Justices about the reasons for Same Gender Loving couples not to marry. In an exchange about procreation I loved what Justice Elana Kagan had to say



Another question from Justice Sonia Sotomayor



No matter the outcome of these 2 Days of testimony the fight for Social Justice for all people will continue.....

No comments: