Saturday, December 22, 2007

Random Thoughts....





I recently left an "on line community" tribe.net I just felt it was time. When I first joined it a few years ago it was a place that I found I could connect with kindred spirits at. Even if we disagreed everyone was allowed to express their opinions. I had met some dynamite people and they began leave I stuck it out but it got to the point where it felt like things were becoming a bit snarky. I don't deal with negative energy and I was putting so much effort into that place it was time to let it go. Anyway one of the people there contacted me about a new spot www.kingzplace.com and I signed and did a profile for a few days but it was like so many other places on the web. I actually already knew people from there from other places in cyberspace. Now don't get me wrong I like sensual/sexual energy and looking at men, especially men of color but it was the same thing over and over again and I feel like I am past that. So I left...I am not sure what this is saying about my state of mind lately but that's what's going on.

Speaking of good looking men. Survivor China is over so no more James (pictured above) on thursdays nights. He sure was sexy and in a very non aware type of way. I guess being a gravedigger from the south kept him isolated. He sure was fun to look at walking around in his underwear. He won the fan favorite vote which was nice. He had both immunity idols but was blindsided by his alliance...Oh Well...it's Survivor....

Project Runway has started again. Although it's on hiatus for two weeks. I am already addicted to this show again. I even ordered Season 1 on NetFlix so I could re-watch it...

That's it for now....just sharing where my head is at for the moment...

No comments: