Wednesday, December 17, 2008

By Faith...






I just wanted to take time to acknowledge this past Sunday Dec 15, 2008 marked two years since I left Los Angeles.

I had been working towards moving for over a year and half. I looked for a job, a place to stay but nothing was working out.

A friend, John Meeks had asked me earlier in the year to apartment sit for him to take care of his cat while he was in New York for about six weeks. I made the decision that while staying there I could save money and no matter what, by faith I would leave L.A. and move to the Bay Area.

I did just that. It wasn't easy at first but God has blessed me more than I can truly explain. It's one of those "you can't tell it, let me tell it" kinds of testimonies.

There are some things I am still trying to co-create. I am not writing and performing as much as I used to but it is being revealed that those things are on the way...

By Any Means Necessary If You Are Truly Trying To Bring About CHANGE

YOU MUST HAVE FAITH!!!

No comments: