Monday, April 11, 2011

In Love With Lily (liketheflower)


I have been blessed to meet and become friends with people in my life that I have an incredible connection with. Lily (liketheflower) Powers is one of those individuals. From the moment we met in person she became my sister.


Lily has an incredible radio show called, "Good Gumbo" that airs each Saturday at 10:00AM Pacific/1:00PM Eastern. I was honored to be her guest this past weekend reading and discussing my new book, "Touch...Poems & Other Writings of Love, Erotica, & Sensuality. But this conversation was much more than that. I even heard from a friend from waaaaay back in the day Kimberley Washington and it was so wonderful to hear her voice because it has been a long time.

If you'd like to listen you can go to http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=80315&cmd=tc and look under past episodes (I'm Episode #48) and download or listen.

I know everyone is busy with their own stuff but if you get a chance please listen to our exchange.

No comments: