Thursday, January 7, 2010

The 20 Deuce Dime....


Greetings & Salaam,

I haven't done any end of the year or decade wrap up or beginning of year post because I didn't see the reason why.

I am not sure if I have become cynical (or more cynical than I already was) but with all the information out there what I post is such a drop in the ocean of BS that it almost doesn't matter to anyone but me...

I am very optimistic about this upcoming year. I see it as harvest time for me. Since moving to the bay I feel like I have finally put down roots. So now it is time for that which has taken root to grow and prosper and I really looking forward to it.

I've decided it's time to re-focus on my projects and produce my work. I did find out that an essay I wrote for a book that is to be titled, "Mighty Real" will be published this spring. It's interesting I submitted the work in early 2008 and had actually thought it wasn't accepted because I heard nothing form the editors and also saw posts where they were still looking for submissions. Getting that call was an affirmation. No matter how talented you think you are as a writer or artist it's nice to know when people like and respect your work.

So that's it for now. Not much really to post...

My prayer is for you to achieve everything you can think of...

My hope is that you will be able to grasp onto those things you were never able to imagine...

No comments: